Tuesday

Why????



Why is it that I am having a hard time with my Birthday this year? I mean turning 37 is not the end of the world right? It's not considered over the hill like 40 so why am I having a hard time with this?

Last year turning 36 was really no big deal but then again I had so many other things going on simultaneously in my life that I didn't have time to pay it much mind.

And for those of you who don't know, Blu's birthday is the day after mine and he will be 32.

Yes, everyone, if you do the math I am 5 years and 1 day older than my baby. I have come to terms with the fact I am a cradle robber. **snicker** Blu likes older women...**snicker snicker**

Blu made a comment one day last week about getting old and I thought, "yeah right!"

Anyway, so I did some looking around this morning and found out all of the Celebrities I share my birthday with. Check this out:
  • Lil' Romeo - A Rapper and Actor that I really can honestly say I have never seen.
  • Matthew Perry - Damn I loved Friends!
  • LeAnn Womack - Country Music Singer...
  • John Stamos - I am so old I actually watched him as Blackie Parrish on General Hospital
  • Adam Arkin - I had to look this one up. He is from Law and Order. I know the face now..
  • Peter Gallagher - And actor and singer
  • John Deacon - Who? Didn't know this one either. He is a motorcyclist.
  • Jill St. John - Actress
  • Willie Shoemaker - Stumped again! I looked it up and he is a jockey! Won 4 Kentucky Derby's!
  • Gene Roddenberry - Actor
  • Malcom Forbes - Publisher, Politician, Multi-Millionaire who started Forbes Magazine
  • Ogden Nash - American Poet
  • Orville Wright - Co-Inventor of the first successful airplane
  • Tipper Gore - We all know who she is!
  • William Jefferson Clinton - I miss him being President

I love that list. But what really cracks me up is who Tipper and Bill share a Birthday. Do you think they actually celebrated it together in the Whitehouse? You know he was inserting cigars into interns while she was trying to place a warning label across his penis???

August 19th has a nice list of people doesn't it???

Wanna know who shares your birthday? Click here!



Now I am off to work. Gotta make that money! Have a great day everyone!

xoxoxo

Chalice



10 comments:

Deech said...

I always say that its not the age, its the mileage. And based on your pics, you are in mint condition. Hope you have the happiests of Birthdays! Rock On!

Aunt Jackie said...

I'm with ya sista... Mr. J is a little over 5 years younger than me, and I have seen "Blackie" back in the day of Soaps as well... I hate it too. I don't think I look my age, and I don't feel like it, so maybe I'm not. :) Damn time flies!!!

I wish it would slow down a little. :(

Scarlett said...

Happy Birthday chica! I hope it's a great one.

The Lone Beader® said...

Don't worry. Age is all in your head... You are still young if you want to be young:)

And, I just noticed that our post titles are the same today! Great minds must think alike. =:)

Nigel St.John Regina Smegmatica Howle-Raines said...

Happy B-day, and don't be concerned about having yet another one. After all, the alternative isn't much fun!

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

We are not that OLD, Damn It!!!!!!

Okay, maybe we are but like I always say:

I can't wait to get old and grey, I just don't want to grow up to do it....

Anyway, have a fantastic one today DEAR!!!!!!!!

XOXOXOXO

Blu~

Aunt Jackie said...

Oh I see... Blu can comment, but he can't post and he can't come by and see his ole Aunt Jackie!!!

Spank him for me Chal!

doctor chip said...

I feel OLD....

damn. 37 is still pretty good.

I'm 45 this year. ugh.

B-|

----

doctor chip said...

Happy Birthday!!

B-)

-----

Anonymous said...

Funny cartoon. I have to show my husband. Cool blog.