Sunday

Happy Birthday Michael!!!

Dear Michael,

I had to take a moment to wish you a Wonderful Birthday!!! I remember this time last year both you and I had one wish and that was to celebrate our birthdays together and that wish more than came true! I Love You So Much Michael!!! Thank you for coming into my life and making all that much brighter :)

Now let's have a drink and get naked!!! **snicker**



"Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be, the last of life, for which the first was made."- Robert Browning

9 comments:

The Lone Beader® said...

Awwww... Tell him I said Happy B-day, too:)

Deech said...

Hopefully, you will just come in the room with nothin but a big bow on!

Happy B-Day Michael...remember, don't forget to finish your desert!

Flyinfox_SATX

Hasina Suliman said...

Happy birthday
on my birthday :P

hope u had a fabulous day

Nigel St.John Regina Smegmatica Howle-Raines said...

What is this invitation to "get naked" you refer to? Am wondering, 'cause I don't receive any remotely similar...

Aunt Jackie said...

Well??? Did Y'all drink and be merry and get naked??? Oh what am I asking, we all know you did. You guys are "Mr. and Mrs. Fairytale" so you're probably on all the time. (sigh)

Well, happy belated BD Mr. Michael!

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

Ya know, I have been so off as far as the pc goes but you know I LOVE YOU more than anything in the world and that will never change. Thank you for the wonderful birthday that we shared together and the many more to come from here. You are my world, my love, and most of all my best friend. One more time I love you Baby...!!!!

Michael

Aunt Jackie said...

Ok, ready for another post by Chalicy!!! Come back!!

Not-So-Naughty Voyeur said...

Holy shyte, where was I? Why doesn't anyone ever tell me these things are going on? That's it, I'm sending you to 'shitty friend' school :) XO

Happy belated, Blu you old fart!

Sirdar said...

Happy belated Birthday Blu!!