Tuesday

I Am A Huge Slacker!!!


Okay, I realize I have been a huge slacker when it comes to blogging lately but I have just let so many things take up my time. Work... Family... Playing... and MySpace. Yes I said it.. MySpace!

I swore I would never do MySpace but as it happens so many friends and family members have pages so I had to create one. My user name is MisguidedChalice for those of you who have accounts. My account is set to private so you would have to send a request and let me approve you. Sorry but I decided to set that one up that way for a multitude of reasons which I will not go into here...

Now I am going to try and balance out the two. This should be interesting to say the least.

Michael and I had a wonderful Birthday!!! We ended up just eating at Red Lobster because of our infatuation and love of Seafood. I swear to God I could eat that stuff for the rest of my life and never grow tired of it.



The other night we attended my youngest sister's 30th Birthday Party. Talk about fun!!! Her husbands family rented out a bar for the night so we had the whole place to ourselves. The picture of Michael and I is from the party. About 40 people came, including my parents which blew me away considering how loud and smokey the place was. They aren't big drinkers and they quit smoking over 20 years ago so I was surprised to see them stay a good 5 hours. And lets not forget the music. No Air Supply was playing so I know my mother wasn't fond of any of it!! **snicker** Here are some pics from the party....



My sister Maggie and her husband Phil.



Maggies Cake... Yes its a Barbie Princess Cake.....



Michael and my sister Cindy


Me and my sisters...


Maggie and myself



My brother-in-law Doug.. He looks a little too comfy in the tiara.


Part of the aftermath. So many many many drinks!!!

Now I have to take a moment to apologize to NV!!! We were invited over to NV's house for a barbeque yesterday and because of my alcohol consumption the night before at the party, I did not make it. Why NV keeps me as a friend I will never know but I am glad she does. And she doesn't even charge me for it. That's right you heard me.. I DO NOT have to PAY her contrary to what anyone thinks! NV.. I am sorry!!! I didn't plan on drinking and being there as long as we did but it happened and I paid the price. Believe me on that one! Just know I love you and I will see you soon! I promise!!!

As for everything else in our lives, well, they are quite good. I still love Michael to death. My son has switched schools and is actually appearing to be having a good year. That makes me happy since he was having a rough go of it this time last year. It's kind of funny because he has my science teacher from 25+ years ago. And to think she remembers who I am. She told my son I was an excellent Science Student??!!! I can't say I remember that. After all, she is the teacher who put myself and another girl in her coat closet for talking in class too much!! **snicker** Can you believe that? I was actually in the closet.. LITERALLY!!! Too damn funny!! But I came out and I even passed her class so I guess it wasn't all that bad!

Okay I promise to be a better blogger... I won't post everyday but I will do my best to do a weekly post! Life is so busy anymore its hard to make the time.

Take care everyone and I hope you have a truly Fantabulous Day!

xoxo

Chalice

5 comments:

Aunt Jackie said...

Yay!! That looks like a fun party... I can see the resemblances in you with your sisters... Same eyes n'all. Which one of you is the youngest?? I'm the baby of the family, as if everyone couldn't tell--lol!

at least the week is only 4 days long, but then when's the next holiday, Thanksgiving??? :O

Scarlett said...

I'm so glad to see You guys having fun, fun, fun in between work ; )

I went to my-space to add you and it will only bring your page up if you enter your email address, i tried the screen name and nothing came up, anyyyyyyway i thought you might want to know that.

Take care Chica,

The Lone Beader® said...

Looks like you had fun!!!!

And, I know what you mean about myspace... I swore I wouldn't do it either, but there I am! LOL.

Deech said...

Chalice, glad to see you back on line. I used to have an account on MySpace. They were hot and heavy into Phishing so I took my page down. I was constantly having to change my password because rouge web pages were able to hack me. I now, exist on Fubar.com. It is MySpace for Adults...and non hacker types.

Great Party! Glad to see Michael up and about. Looks like you all had fun.

Flyinfox_SATX

Not-So-Naughty Voyeur said...

Bla bla bla. WHATever. We had fun without you, so there. It's OK, we're planning an orgy now.. and you're not invited.