Friday

Oh How I Love Celebrities...



So last night I am watching some damn show before bed. It was Access Hollywood or something like that and they are talking about Denise Richards and the Charlie Sheen divorce battle. I usually ignore this type of stuff because who really gives a shit right?? Well when they started talking about phone calls made my Sheen to Richards and their content, it peaked my curiousity :)

Being the sad person I am I went to The Smoking Gun website and found the calls and the entire court transcript. Here are a few excepts of messages Sheen left of Richards voice mail...

"Yeah I just got Laura's letter regarding everything blah, blah, blah and I can't get ahold of my lawyer so I thought I would try to call you directly. Um, it's really fucking sad. It's really sad and I am really angry and I don't think it's fucking fair and I don't know what you're trying to do and I just umm so disappointed in you. You're such a disappointment. You're such a fucking asshole and if this time you want to fucking deal with each other, you know, you're saying one thing and then you do the other and it's just, you know, fuck you."

"Yeah, I just got your other email and I am a little confused because ahhhh you told me that was something you only told a couple of people and this and that and I just again you continue to be deceitful and mischeivous and sneaky and you're a fucking liar. Okay. You're a fucking liar so you know what it's like...fuck you. Okay, I hope you rot in fucking hell. You're a piece of shit fucking liar and I hope you rot in fucking hell. So fuck you. I hope I never fucking talk to you again you fucking cunt. Fuck you. You're a fucking coward and a liar and a fucking nigger alright so fuck you."

"Hey, I'm going to go home early so if you wanted to come back early then go ahead. I just hate to leave early and then you come home and then I hear from Laura in a letter that costs me you know five grand that you know I didn't let you know I was leaving early. So I gonna leave early. Okay? Dick face. That's what I gonna do. Goodbye."
This guy went on a 6 message rampage for 24 hours and they are all quite comical. I think he was on a binger and probably doesn't even remember making the calls to begin with.

Although, I am curious as to what she saw in him to begin with. He already had a rep for drugs and hookers. Sounds like prince charming to me... :)

Ahhhh... Hollywood love at its finest :)

6 comments:

Deech said...

I just don't who the biggest loser is here. Is it Charlie? Because he is just a loser to begin with? Or is it Denise for marrying such a loser?

Flyinfox_SATX

The Lone Beader® said...

Charlie may be a loser... but he is so f***in' HOT! LOL.

Nigel St.John Regina Smegmatica Howle-Raines said...

Sheen is a first class shithead. You're right about what the hell she saw in him in the first place....I have a guess as to what he saw in her, though!

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

Okay, two & a half men is probably the only good thing Charlie ever did......And beader, as much as I appreciate your feelings....I can't commment on the hotness of another man....He is a Schmuck...

Later...

Chalice said...

Fly.. I think Denise was a little brainwashed but also a little on the dumb side. He had rumors associated with him for years. You think she would have figured something was us to begin with!

LB.. Really?? I just don't think of him as all that attractive but its probably because I had his personality. I love his show but he drives me nuts.

NSJRSHR.. (that is such a long ass name!!) What Sheen saw in Denise was her lesbian scene from Wild Things. What a jackass he is...

Blu Blu.. Yeah that show is funny and when you put his voice to the messages he left on her voicemail it makes them funny as hell doesn't it???

Aunt Jackie said...

Wow! And like Blu, I like "Two & a Half Men", but geesh! These two seem pretty f'd up.

It's funny you put this up because I was on my "tabloid kick" last week... LOL