Sunday

A Good Day...

Yesterday my son and I went to see his grandparents and we had a great time! We had not seen them in quite awhile so our visit was well overdue and much needed.

There was a ton of catching up we had to do so there were lots of tears shed. But we also laughed quite a bit.

My son needed this. With everything going on in our lives lately he has been filled with so much anger and confusion so being out in the country for a day gave him a good outlet to just be a kid and not have to worry about anything going on around him.

His grandparents have a huge 30 acre farm so there was plenty of places just to roam about. We rode horses, jumped on the trampoline and rode 4runners. It was just fun!!!

Not only was it theraputic for my son, but it was so good for me as well. I was able to share my feelings on what is going on with me and I needed that more than anything.

So here are a few pictures of our day in the country....





6 comments:

Not-So-Naughty Voyeur said...

Again, a day in the country and I was AGAIN un-invited. That's just ass. I'm angry. Monkey is angry. And here I was going to go to the kitchen and do dishes, and I WAS going to invite YOU. But not now. I'll bet you're sorry now!! :)

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

I want to say Hell Yeah, because not only have you needed and wanted some good clean fun & fresh air from the funk but no better way than in the wholesome goodness ofthe good ole' fashion countryside.

I enjoy the country daily and pretty soon will be closer to home than I ever have...

NV, I promise that once I get there that I will always remember to invite you, and the Monkey, and even the Mister NV...

Howzaboutit...?

Bye Baby...

Not-So-Naughty Voyeur said...

Yeah, whatever. Sure you will. And I can't think of a short name to call lil' miss here. I was going for BM earlier, but it's just wrong. I was used to that other name. Now I'm lost. Confused. Cold...

Chalice said...

NV...Damn it! You know how much I love doing dishes!!! Now that the festering sore is out of my life you will be invited to lots of things. I am so excited too!

Blu..I can't wait for you to come home. I refuse to count the days because it makes it go so much slower.

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

I was trying to come up with a short name for her as well but it was too mushy so I thought I better not NV...

Baby, I'll be home pretty soon...

Chalice said...

Damn I really didn't think when I chose BeautifulMind did I?? Well in terms of the initials anyway. Whatever name you come up with I will have to approve. You know that right??? So don't forget it!