Monday

Mind Games


Ahhhh!!! Just another day paradise!!! Okay so I am being a little sarcastic but it helps me feel a little bit better so whatever.

Why are there people in the world who prey on the weak? I know it makes them feel superior and gives them that sense of control and power but if it is something they would not want done to themselves then why would they do it to anyone else? Makes not one bit of sense to me and it never will. I guess because I am one of those people who loves to help and not hinder. I don't have issues with my self-esteem like someone who is a nothing more than a virus in my life. All I need to do is find the perfect vaccine and irradicate him but until then I just have to try and stay positive and take each day as it comes.

I admit, its hard but considering I am surrounded by many good people who really and truly care about me and my son, I know I can do this.

I guess I just needed to vent a bit. I am really very tired of dealing with so much crap lately. Honestly, I have spent the last 11 years of my life trying to decipher between bullshit and truth. And you know what? I don't do that anymore. I just automatically assume that its all lies because I have no reason to believe anything else. Right??? Yeah I pretty much thought so....

I guess I am just having a really hard time understanding how someone could lie to me about every single thing they ever did. I kept asking myself why me? What did I do? But when I started thinking more and more about it, I came to the realization that this person is truly sick in the mind and will always be that way until they decide to face reality and get some help. I refuse to hold my breath because the minute I do, I will die. And I cannot let that happen because I have so many positive things in my life. My son, Michael, my family and my friends. They are all worth so much to me and I will never allow anyone come between that ever again. I am happy so why sacrifice that happiness????

3 comments:

Sirdar said...

Wow. This is getting very confusing. Hey...glad you are back and hope things good for you. I saw Blu happy again and saw this Beautiful Mind post on Blu's site and decided to take a look as it seemed like you...except with a new name :-)

Again, hope things are going well again.

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

Just let time do all the deciphering for you, and maybe me too.

Chalice said...

Sirdar.. I know it seems confusing to alot of people but the ones it matters most too have it pretty much all figured out! Blu is happy just as I am and its only getting better. Thanks for the well wishes and for stopping by :)

Blu.. I am counting on you to help me out with all of that. You know I need it..