Monday

Blah...

Okay so I have disappeared for a brief time but I am back. :)

I have been sick over the last few days. Not just me but my family has been sick too. Everything from vomiting and diarrhea to double pneumonia and ear infections. I have had to deal with the 1st two which has made life very unpleasant. I hate throwing up more than anything in the world. It gives me a horrid headache.

So over the last few weeks life has just been life. Nothing exciting or new. Well my son did turn 14 a couple of weeks ago. Damn that makes me feel old :) All he wanted was a bunch of Mizzou stuff so that is exactly what he got. And then he got to go to the movies with some of his friends. He was happy though and that's all that matters.

I am just ecstatic though. My son has been doing great in school! Last year this time he was failing everything but with all of the changes in our lives over this past year he has improved greatly. A's and B's. He did have 2 C's but I can deal with those! Life is good in that respect!

Here are a couple of pictures of my nephews on Santa's lap.




I love seeing screaming kids on Santa's lap :) It reminds me of a picture of me and my sister. She was screaming her head off while I was looking perturbed! I need to find that picture cuz its a classic!

Well that's about all for now. I am going to head for my couch and stare at my tv as I feel like complete crap! Take care everyone!

6 comments:

none said...

Happy birthday to your son!

Kids and santa don't always mix. I've got a pic of my son screaming his head off.

The Lone Beader® said...

I better not be sick when I leave your blog... LOL.

doctor chip said...

glad everything came out okay.

so to speak.

yup.

B-P

------

Aunt Jackie said...

HAHAHA Most kids always look either perturbed or scared in Santa's lap. What's that all about?!? hehe. Anyways, I'm glad to hear that everyone is getting better. Being sick totally sucks I know... so basically, what Doctor Chip said ha! And LB... oh, and Hammer too.

Damn I just should've said "Ditto" and been done with it. ;)

Deech said...

Funny how Santa kept the one that was smiling. My kids didn't like Santa until they got greedy at 3 and figured out that it was Santa bringing the toys at Christmas.

Flyinfox_SATX

Nigel St.John Regina Smegmatica Howle-Raines said...

Feel better!