Monday

Dude Mom

So off and on this past week I have felt like someone ran me over with a car. I hate that feeling because when you really start thinking about it, it would have been better to have actually been ran over. You would have had a reason and fully expected to feel like complete and total shit instead of it coming out of nowhere and smacking you upside the head... Ughhhh....

Praying to the Porcelain Goddess is truly a horrid experience. I don't hardly ever have to do it but when I feel it coming I get a little anxious and overwhelmed. That deep feeling of dread starts taking over and then WHAM......

Blechhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

And did I mention I had the worst neck and back pain I have ever had in my entire life. I have had a stiff neck before but this was unreal. I was actually crying it was so bad. And you know what, it still hurts a little bit. Nothing like it did Friday and Saturday but its haunting me a tiny bit...

Today I feel no better. I don't know if there is something going around or if its something I ate or what. I know my son wasn't feeling really well yesterday and Michael had his moments(for the most part he was great) but for whatever reason, it really kicked me in the ass. Poor Caleb was lying in the floor and looked like hell....


While Michael was having a good old time listening to his music and messing around....



I refuse to post a picture of myself in this light because, well, I just don't want tooooo. Just trust me on this one, its scary as hell.... If I were standing on the beach, dolphins and whales would beach themselves in protest. If I go outside and stand on my porch, cats will hiss, dogs will growl and birds will fall from the sky. I feel sorry for those who must be in my presence at work later today....

Besides feeling like shit, my weekend wasn't bad at all. My son has found a home on MySpace and spent much of the weekend going, "Dude! Mom! You have to come and see this video I am putting up!" Its nice to know I have a nickname... I have dubbed myself DudeMom... Kinda has a nice ring to it don't ya think??


NV, this is to you...I meant to get on the webcam a few of times but I didn't and for that I know I suck. I seriously didn't have the motivation. Actually slugs had more motivation than I did. When I wasn't doing my running around this weekend my ass was planted on the couch, staring aimlessly at the television. Yes I enjoyed watching Borat and a couple of other movies but sitting there doing nothing got to me a little bit. I did manage to do a million loads of laundry but still... So all I ask, is please don't hate me :( My mind truly wasn't in it and if I had got on there I would have been as exciting as spending time mopping the floor. Actually you probably would have more fun doing that.... Can you forgive me??? Please???


So now I must get ready for my day. Damn I wish it were still the weekend! I could really use a dose of my bed right now but alas, the work week has begun once again...

Oops...... I stole these from Michael, who stole them from others...





QuizGalaxy!
'What will your obituary say?' at QuizGalaxy.com



QuizGalaxy.com!



Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com

5 comments:

Bardouble29 said...

So glad you are feeling better.

MrRyanO said...

See, now NV said that you blew us off strictly to watch Borass...not that you were sick at all...I think she is trying to stir the shit up! LOL! Feel better!

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

I hope you feel much better today because if not then I will have to pull out the big guns....

RockDog, Nv is always stirring things up and we love her for that...

Sirdar said...

MY wife was very sick last weekend and throughout the week. She ended up with strep throat and is now on antibiotics. She is finally getting better.

Hope you get better soon!!

Not-So-Naughty Voyeur said...

Well, actually, Dawg is the one that cried. A LOT. I thought he wouldn't stop! Sad, really.