Tuesday

Torture???

Alright everyone... I need some input here!

Now if a person hates to be tickled, do you think it can be considered torture to tickle that person???

In case you are wondering, I HATE TO BE TICKLED!!!

I think tickling is cruel and mean. So what if I happen to laugh while its being done, that doesn't necessarily mean I am enjoying it? In fact, its quite the opposite. It hurts....

Michael and I always sit side by side on the couch when we are spacing off into the lala land known as the television. Well, for whatever reason, he always feels the need to tickle the shit out of me. Sometimes it's so bad I end up sliding off the couch onto the floor as its my only way of getting away from him all while screaming at the top of my lungs. Dare I mention I am usually about 2 seconds away from wetting my pants????!!!!

See cruelty.... Pure and Simple....

So now let me give you a scenario....

Last night we were once again sprawled out on the couch watching tv when Michael decides it is his mission to help me rid myself of my fear of being tickled.

"Baby, come on just lift up your arm! Have trust!"

"Fuck NO! I have no trust because you always tickle me!"

Slowly my arm is being pulled upward exposing my arm pit...

"Michael! STOP IT!!! I don't want to be tickled!"

"I'm not going to tickle you! I swear! Just trust me!"

With him holding up one arm he lies his hand right inside my arm pit and moves it a little.

Here is me... Squirm... Squirm... Legs bouncing up and down wildly... Squirm... Squirm...

"STOP IT!!! MICHAEL PLEASE!!! STOP IT!!! I HATE THIS!!! I KNOW YOU ARE GOING TO DO IT!!! I KNOW YOU ARE GOING TO TICKLE ME!!! PLEASE JUST STOP IT!!!"

"See I'm not doing anything. Its you moving that is making it tickle!"

After a good minute he finally stops.... Laughing at his conquest.... Laughing at my lack of trust... Just laughing at me....

Big Butthead.....

He did this twice last night. And then what happened??? He decided to tickle me for real and it was awful!!! So much for trust right???

HELP!!! Help me stop this evil menace and his crazy ass mission to tickle me when he knows exactly how much I hate it....

I have a feeling I will have most of you women on my side but you men seem to find situations like this amusing... Cruel!!! MEAN!!!! ***hmpfffffffffff***

6 comments:

Scarlett said...

OMG! I also HATE to be tickled, it's not funny dammit! Not one bit! Blu, You better be nice to Chal...don't make me come up there! *grins*

take care Chalice,
scarlett

Sirdar said...

You love it...that is why you put up with it :-) Its like the word "NO"...sometimes it means yes. But you better damn well be right!!

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

She knows she loves it...!!! HA! I am ruler and KING!!!! I AM the TICKLEMONSTER...!!!

Blu~

Dan said...

Oh my God. I just developed this incredible urge to come over there and tickle you. :)

Chase said...

Tickle back.

Can get fun.

Wade said...

It's 100% torture. But as a guy who is himself hopelessly ticklish, I've found it is also one's lot in life: if you are ticklish, you will get tickled. Not only does my girlfriend regularly tickle me until I'm seconds away from wetting myself, but every girlfriend I've ever frigging had has regularly done this. (As have a couple female colleagues, actually.) I'd assumed it was a girl-boy thing--that women were so delighted to find a male who was wriggily ticklish that they couldn't help but give in to sadism--but maybe it's just human nature...