Thursday

Movie Junkie

So finally one thing I have wanted to see has happened. I FINALLY got to see the 'Transformers Movie" and I loved it!!! My son saw it twice in the theater, the little rat that he is and Michael, along with his son's and father went to see in in July. Now I could have gone then but I made a choice to hang out with Michael's mom and have a girls night. We had a blast getting a little drunk on some wine and watching 'The Notebook'! Which is one of my all-time favorite movies by the way :)

Now that I have babbled endlessly because my head is pounding and believe it or not, I am still half asleep, I have to say, I LOVE THIS FREAKIN MOVIE!!! If you haven't seen it then you need to because you are seriously missing some awesome special effects.



I was never a fan of the cartoon but back in December I stumbled across the trailer for this movie on Comingsoon.net and shared it with several people. I knew this movie would be awesome and it was.

Now, I mentioned Comingsoon.net. If you have not ever been to this website, I suggest you check it out. They have a section displaying movies which will be coming out. And I am not talking a month of so before you see the commerical, I am talking years before they are scheduled to be released. It gives you a wonderful glimpse into some great movies you can look forward to watching.

I went there this morning and here is a sampling of movies coming out with links. Some of them even have trailers for you to watch...

I am such a movie junkie :)

Well I have gone on and on enough. Now I am still tired and my head still fucking hurts. I seriously want to crawl back in bed :)

8 comments:

Aunt Jackie said...

OMG Miss Thang!!! My husband hates it when I watch The Notebook, but there's just something so wonderful about it!! I love when they're young and getting together. God I gotta go watch it now. :)

The Transformers, I enjoyed alot It was badass!! :)

Have a great week/weekend.

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

Yeah Transformers is totally freakin' awesome and I guess The Notebook was pretty good too, if you are into the mushy...Okay, I can't lie, I like mushy every now and then. But most of all I like action and blood & guts...

Anyway, Chalice is right about Comingsoon.net, go check it out...

The Lone Beader® said...

Hotel Transylvania sounds like it will be scary!

Not-So-Naughty Voyeur said...

Yah, but it was SO much better on a big screen :) I went to see it twice also. Not sure why.. but it was good both times. And I love that new camaro!

Sirdar said...

I haven't seen Transformers...but my son has. We watch the trailers on our Mac...which I think takes feeds from the Apple website.

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

I'm with NSNV, I LOVE THAT NEW CAMARO.....!!!!!!!!!!

You go girl...

Later...

Scarlett said...

I thought it was pretty good too and one that the whole family got to enjoy!

Hope life is treating you right! : )

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

Can you post again already...???? DAMN, what am I paying you for...

Later sweetness....♥