Tuesday

Just Had To Share

So here it is Midnight and I felt the need to share the music video.. Nickelback's Rockstar....



I love this video.... In the immortal words of my Michael, It's Simple and fun at the same time! I love the fact they use celebrities and regular people to sing along with the words to their song :) Awesome Video!!!

In other words, I'm a little tipsy, having problems typing and I'm exhausted! :) Going to bed now people!!!

Now because I am a complete and total copy cat of Naughty Voyeur, here are some pictures of Ryan Reynolds... **wiping the drool from my mouth** I am thinkin' I am going to have to kidnap him just for a night! Ahhhhhhhhh..... Damn I am sad but who the fuck cares... Sorry Alanis Morrisette but it's just gotta be that way...




Oh yeah, I wanted to pimp an extremely cool site.. Onlinecinema.org! Check it out and you will love it!
XOXOX
Chalice

3 comments:

Scarlett said...

LOVE that song and Ryan...holly crap he's HOT, even when he's possessed! (Amity Ville) I liked him in Blade as well!

Take care Chica!

Scarlett said...

PS. I really like your new (I know it's not new anymore, but I forgot to mention it before) blogger layout!

The Lone Beader® said...

I wanna be a rock star, too=:)