Wednesday

Pictures Make You Think Sometimes...

Here I was, at FlyInFox's Blog and he has this picture up....



Isn't it funny how sometimes seeing certain things can remind you of different things? Well seeing this picture along with what he wrote reminded me of an encounter I had about a year and a half ago.

Most of you who have visited my blog in the past know I use to work for a paint store. I loved that job!!! Mostly because it gave me a chance to deal with people directly and that is something I really enjoy.

Most of the people I met were very cool and always loaded with good stories to share. They would come in and hang out for sometimes an hour or more just to shoot the shit. It was fun! Well there was one guy who insisted on coming in that always made me want to run for the door. I can't recall his name but that is something I really never asked so whatever right?

Well let me describe this individual to you. First of all he smelled horribly! I am talking toxic rancid body odor. I would have called him PigPen but he was lacking the dirt cloud with every step he took. Secondly, he was always greasy. I seriously do not think this guy knew what a shower was let alone soap. As for a washing machine, well I think he was stuck in a fantasy world that did not believe in actually washing clothing. Very frightening!

For whatever reason this "thing" always felt the need to hit on me. And it wasn't just the comments he would make but it was the looks he would make and the fact whenever he wanted to talk he would get about 2 inches from my face and smile with his missing teeth and bad breath. (Crap... I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit!)

Anyway, the one thing that stuck out the most was this......



I don't really have a problem with body hair but this was ridiculous. It was like talking to Chewbacca! And he would always reach his arm around and rub it while he was talking to me. You would think he would wear a shirt to cover the carpet but instead he would wear those most ever attractive wife-beaters....

So there you have it. Thank you so much FlyInFox for hashing up old scary memories of what we woman want and what we tend to get :) I think I shall send you a cyber-asskicking!!!



Don't get confused, you are the one getting the kickin' in this pic :)

***snickering loudly***

Have a fantastic Night everyone!

3 comments:

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

But I really love Chewbacca...DaMN you Lady....I mean DEAR!!!!!!!

Later...♥

Chase said...

Hey C! You sexy beast you! I know, the comments weren't there...but I have read each posting! Sounds like it is going good on your side of the farm. Here it is simply cooking. Had my eye on that damn rooster - sure as hell gonna cook him when I get the chance. Tired of waking up at dawn.

Our national rugby team the Springboks won the Rugby World Cup agains England.

WHOOGUBAJA!

Take care of yourself and those around you.

VJ

Aunt Jackie said...

Wait... weird. Didn't I post a comment about this yesterday?? Or did I?? I remember telling a story about something similar.

Help me!! Am I crazy or did you ever see a comment from me?? :O

Anyways, yeah ditto!

-Too lazy and too late to switch accounts, Aunt Jackie