Sunday

A Long Winded Post

Okay so I am a complete slacker! Here I go and post my 5 questions and get a couple of you who want questions and what do I do? I go and disappear....again....! I know I completely suck! I have no good excuse other than the fact I am exhausted and the motivation to write just disappeared. Plus we have a million things going on.

Where to start??? Well today I am excited and nervous all at the same time. Michael's kids are coming into town today with his parents. This is the first time I will meet them and I am just a little bit nervous. Why? I really don't know because from everything I have ever been told they are pretty much little "Michael Clones". Here is a picture Michael posted on his blog last year of him and his son's so you can see exactly how much they look like their father.


My son is overly excited about them coming to stay for awhile. He likes the prospect of having 2 younger brothers. He has already made all of these plans for the 3 of them! We are going swimming and to Worlds of Fun and Here and There... It's incredibly cute! We are going to have alot of fun together so I can't wait for them to get here tonight.

Michael and I have been working like mad-dogs. He ended up basically kicking everyone all over the place at work as far as getting a bonus. How much he will actually end up with I don't know but the managers at work have dubbed him 'Money Mike'. It cracks me up :) As for me, well I got a bonus last month but no where even close this month. It happens..... Hopefully next month we will both take home the big bucks!

Tuesday night we went to Harrahs and gorged ourselves on All-You-Can-Eat Alaskan King Crab Legs. This has got to be one of the best foods in the world besides lobster. Then again, if it came out of the ocean I am pretty much game at eating it. So the 3 of us sat there in the restaurant for almost a good 2 hours doing nothing but eating. Afterwards, the 3 of us were so stuffed we could hardly walk and our stomachs hurt so much I thought I was seriously going to explode..... But what do you do when it's $22.00 per person to eat at this buffet??? That's right you stuff yourself exactly the way we did.

Last weekend I had such a good time! I got to watch my new nephew Paul. Michael and I had a blast sitting around with a 3 month old. It brought back so many memories....





Now I would like to say something to Varsity Jock. You know when I was going through my questions and answers I left out my blog buddy VJ! VJ... Can you forgive me? Huh? Do you wanna come to my little Island to hang out and party??? And I never did tag him either so I would like to take this moment to post a few questions for Mr. VJ so he can consider himself tagged and that way he will feel all warm and fuzzy and stuff inside :) **snicker** So here you go VJ.... HAVE FUN CUZ YOU ARE TAGGED!!!

  1. You have been given a million dollars to throw an enormous party. Who would you invite? Where would it be? Would you have bands there and if so who?
  2. Tell us all about your craziest Rugby story. I know how good you are now I want to know the craziest thing that has ever happened while you were playing.
  3. I want to know about your dream vacation. Where would it be and what would you do while on it?
  4. If you could be like any Celebrity in the world who would it be and why? And as a little bonus question, if you were allowed the opportunity to date any Celebrity who would it be and why?
  5. If there was one thing about yourself that you could change what would it be and why?
Now I must move on to Aunt Jackie and Scarlett! I am sorry it took me so long to get your questions so I apologize! Because it took me so long, as a punishment for my neglect, you can come up with a few mind-benders for me if you would like. Here are your questions:

  1. If you could have your choice of a dream job what would it be and why?
  2. You are given 1 million dollars to plan a Bloggers get-together. Tell us where, when and what your party is all about.
  3. You can choose bloggers to spend 6 months locked in a house with. Who would these people be? Why would you choose them and what kind of place would this house be?
  4. Tell us the most scared you have ever been in your life and what scared you so badly.
  5. If you could change one thing about your life what would it be and why?
So there you go.... Now I think I am actually out of little things to talk about. Sorry if I disappeared AGAIN.... Just know I may be scarce this week but its because we have alot going on this week but we will post some pics of all the fun later...

XOXOXO
Chalice

3 comments:

Aunt Jackie said...

Cool, now why would I be mad??? :)
I'll get these questions out as soon as I can.

Glad you guys are doing great!

Have a happy 4th of July week... Should be fun.

Sirdar said...

Sounds awesome that Michael's sons are coming. How long are they staying? Very good that your son is excited about it too. Makes it much easier on the parents.

That looks like a good feast of King Crab legs. One of our neighbours threw this lobster party a month ago. Sure we had to pay for them but mine was a 2 pounder. Lots of eating.

Have fun with the "kids"!!

Chase said...

Yahoo!!!

Hehehehe!

Yeah! I am tagged! Yeah!!!