Sunday

Happy Father's Day


"Fatherhood is an adventure that takes you places you never knew existed and
provides you some of life's greatest joys."

Happy Father's Day to all of the Wonderful Dad's out there! You know who you are! Those dad's who take the time to sit down and talk to their children, show them right from wrong, play with them all while always keeping in mind that showering them with hugs and kisses is one of the most Manly things you could ever do!


I especially have to wish My Michael a Happy Father's Day for being a Terrific Father to My Son. You are showing him things he never knew and teaching him how to grow into a Wonderful Man. Saying Thank you doesn't even begin to show you exactly how much I truly appreciate you being in our lives..... I Love You Always.....

Caleb- i love you ty for everything you have evr done!!! <---Words from the heart :)

4 comments:

Sirdar said...

Thanks!! :-)

Being a father of 4 I believe I qualify.

Aunt Jackie said...

Father's can sometimes be simply "donors"... when you get lucky enough to have men in your life who were brave and strong enough to be a "Dad", you have been truly blessed! Cheers for the men we call "Dad" or "Daddy"!!!

Aunt Jackie said...

That's me, Aunt Jackie--I forgot to switch the account!! Dangit! Mondays suck!

Aunt Jackie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.