Tuesday

Why Do I Love Him???


My long wait has finally come to a screeching halt as Gordon Ramsey reopened Hell's Kitchen last night. Why do I love this Man? WHY? WHY? WHY?

Is it his uncontrollable tirades and very blantant use of the word 'Fuck'? Is it that glazed-over look of a madman he gets in those eyes as he screams at the contestants on the show? Or maybe its the way he so eloquently takes a bite of someones food and gracefully calls it 'shit' and spits it out.

Whatever the case, I am so excited to have the madman back! All Hail Gordon Ramsey and Hell's Kitchen! Anyway, it's much better than the Sopranos ending.......


3 comments:

Aunt Jackie said...

Hmmmm, interesting! I don't know the answer! :) (*Course, I don't know the answer to much anyway!)

LOL Glad you're back!

Not-So-Naughty Voyeur said...

I think it's because you secretly have a crush on my father :) Maybe I should have gotten you a job in the kitchen with him, you weirdo. :)

Chalice said...

AJ.. I don't know much of anything either :) Nice to know I am not alone... Maybe we should start a club :)

NV.. How did you know? **snicker**