Monday

It's official... We are in our new place and we love it! Today we finally got the home phone, cable and Internet all hooked up so I feel like we are back in touch with the rest of the world again and its about time.

We have fallen in love with this new place!!! We have almost everything unpacked which makes it that much nicer. I hate living out of boxes. UGH!!!!

We have had a few issues with moving. For one, we had to get rid of our dog because they don't allow dos of his size here. Giving up Loco was so hard. I love that Dog! My son took it much better than I thought it would. I mean this past couple of years we have made so many changes in our lives that this was just one more thing to add to the pile of craziness we have endured. But he knows Loco is in a good place and will be loved and happy.

As for Michael and myself, well we are more than happy. In fact, this move has been so good for us. We were already doing great but it just seems we are even happier now. Does that make sense? We have a great life together and it only gets better as each day passes. I am so blessed to have a wonderful man like this in my life.

And to top it all off, I now work with my best friend. Michael started working in the collections business about 3 weeks ago and you know what? He is a FIEND!!! And I thought I was a good collector. He makes me look like an amateur with the amount of money he is collecting. It's insane! He has managers fighting over him in departments and it just blows my mind. And to think this is a man who truly thought he would not be good at this job let alone like it and now he has completely changed his tune. The funny thing is that they put him in my department. So not only do we share a life together outside of work but now we work together. Alot of people couldn't do it and honestly, neither of us thought we could either but we are making it work. We keep it very professional. You know, no sex in the conference room...stuff like that :) **snicker** Seriously, we are both there to work and that is exactly what we do. Work comes before anything else. We do share our lunch break and the occasional sneak outside for a smoke but other than that, we try not to get into each other's business and its working out really well.

Work for me is spectacular! I think I mentioned we have the potential to bonus here and I did just that! I am so fucking excited I can't stand it! How much will my bonus be? I really don't know but it should be a fairly hefty one! I knew the possibility to make money but until you bonus you really don't see it so needless to say, I am ecstatic! And at the rate Michael is going, he will bonus his first month out. DAMN!!!! I am so proud of the both of us!

Well that's about it for now. I am going to sit and enjoy my cable for awhile and surf the net since its been so long since I have done that.

Take care everyone!

xoxox
Chalice

5 comments:

Aunt Jackie said...

Cool, I'm the first one to come by and respond! :)

I'm so happy that you guys are enjoying what you do and where you live-Both things are of the utmost importance... I hope and pray that it stays that way for you guys too... When things are right, there's no doing wrong anyways, so dance the dance and drink it all in!! :)

XOXO

Jaxxxxxxxxxx

Scarlett said...

I'm SO happy for You Guys!!!! I'm glad that life is moving so smoothly for You.

Good to have You back, You have been missed around here.

Take care Chalice,
Scarlett

Dan said...

Chalice, isn't it wonderful when so many good things happen at once? Congratulations on your new house and I'm very glad things at work are going so well!

Sirdar said...

Sorry to hear about your dog but am happy that you are liking the new place. Congrats!!

Not-So-Naughty Voyeur said...

Welcome back jackass-es :)