Saturday

Ass... Nasty Stank Ass...

I am sure as some of you may recall, I have recently been subjected to working with the OLD GEEZER in the service center at my place of employment.

As mush as I would like to report that things have gotten better.....Alas, it has not.

**sigh**

But whatever, I have pretty much resigned myself to the fact its not going to change and I am finding a way to deal with it all.

However, today took a bit of a different track than what I am use to out of that old man.

I am down in the tinting area mixing up paint when I kept being overcome with the most disgusting scent of what can only be described as raw sewage.

Unfortunately, every single time my nasal passages were engulfed with this putrid smell I noticed the Old Geezer was standing right next to me.

Holy shit!!! An Epiphany!!! It didn't take long to put 2 and 2 together to realize the originating source of this foul stench was straight out of the Old Geezer's Ass...

Why!!?? Why God!!??? Why Me??? Why hast thou forsaken me???

It didn't matter where I went that old man followed me around squeaking out rancid silent but deadlies...

My skin crawled...

My stomach turned...

My nose hairs were seared off...

It didn't stop! But what made it worse was knowing all of the guys in the warehouse were aware of my plight and laughed like they have never seen anything so fucking funny in their lives.

Songs were sung just for me...

"What's that she smells?
Somethin' straight out of old man hell!
Will she live or will she die
This is so funny we could fucking cry!"

Oh and I don't know how many of you are familiar with 'The Rock' from wrestling but if I had to hear an imitation of him one more time I was going to go postal on someone... "Can you SMELLLLLLLLLL what the Old Geezer is cooookin'!!!"

Rat Bastards... I will get even with all of you for this... That's right... Laugh at my hell will you? You shall all pay...

After dealing with this madness for a good hour the old man looked me straight in the eye and says "You know Krissy (yes that is what he calls me and it irritates the shit outta me) I went home last night and made a huge pot of ham and bean soup and I just don't think its sitting right with me today. So I think I am going to leave here for a while that way if I have to pass gas you won't have to deal with it."

And with that geezer walked off leaving me in a cloud of toxic waste with my jaw resting on the floor of that dirty warehouse.

I see how it is. You stink up the joint, almost killing me in the process then admit to having some serious anal issues and leave. Yeah like you didn't know you were funkin' up the place to begin with...

You know at work I am the head of the safety committee and I am issuing an immediate statement as to the health hazards surrounding old man flatulence. Not that is necessarily bad to breathe that shit in even though any rodent within a 5 mile radius probably died, but because I am seriously going to kick the shit out of that old man if that happens again. Now that's a safety issue for ya!

The following signs will also be placed up all over the facility...

3 comments:

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

Awwwwhhhhhhh!!!!! Maybe you can just abduct him, act like jigsaw, let him play a game that requires him to sew his own asshole shut and then he will find the key hidden within' his ass.

Sound like a plan.

You must play by the rules...

Good Luck...

MrRyanO said...

That's awesome!

I can't wait to be old and be able to fart when and where I want to! Oh wait...

Sirdar said...

Some people have all the good jobs LOL!!!

I'm sure this will pass....