Saturday

Why Do They Grow Up So Damn Fast...


Maybe its because I hate watching my son grow up so fast..

Maybe its because I don't want to know what is going on in his 13 year old mind..

I don't know...

But tonight I have heard more about self-discovery than I really want to know about...

FUCK...

Why does my son take 30 minute showers??

Why does he spend all of his time talking to girls on the phone???

Why is he obsessed with boobies???

YIKES....

I feel like I am going crazy here..

So what happened?

I am sitting here trying to read a few blogs and do some commenting but its a little hard when I have Blu talking about my son doing a little "getting to know himself". I'm sorry.. I know its truly a natural thing but being his mother I just don't want to hear about it. I am not naive. I know he is probably loving himself in more ways than one but I really don't want to know about it. I don't want to hear about it and I don't want to think about it.

Is that wrong?

NO!!!

I am thankful, however, he has someone in his life he can go to and talk about this stuff with. That alone is very comforting... especially knowing this kind of subject is something he would never in a million years come to me with and even if he did, I don't know how in the world I would even begin to help him with it. Its no secret, boys are different than girls so giving him a girls perspective on things would be of no help at all what-so-ever. So Thank GOD for Michael because without him my son would probably be a complete and total mess... And I mean mess literally here.. GROSSSSSSSS... BLECHHHHHH... **giggles**

Damn life is so crazy and simple at the same time.. Interesting and complex... **sigh**

10 comments:

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

Hey somebody has to do it and i just thought it would be best to share it with you so you would be in the know, ya' know....Hehehehehehehe!!!!!

He's loving himself in more ways than one, I can't believe you said that.....Are you reading this "C"?

If you are then I am there for ya' boy, I am there for ya'.....

Ha!

I love it!!!!! We are going to completely drive you mad before it is all said and done with. Are you ready....

For the tube sock extravaganza....?

Jason said...

Sounds to me like he is just following the natural path of a young teenage boy. Nothing wrong with boobies and talking to girls on the phone. Well, as long as he isn't running around grabbing boobies and talking to long distance girls like I did (the long distance thing, not the grab thing).

Sirdar said...

I would imagine that having Blu there will help. boy, and girls grow up and have many things going on with their bodies and minds at this age. Many a boy around the world goes through the same things. It is just being normal. As long as it doesn't cross your line of appropriateness, it will be just fine.

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

Thank you Sirdar, Thank you very much.

I would like to thank the Academy, my Mom, and the gods playing poker with all of our lives above...

Hasta La Pasta....

Bardouble29 said...

Look at it this way...at least he is talking to Blu. He could be trying to discover things on his own, or worse from school, TV and magazines.

Aunt Jackie said...

Blame your husband's comic strip for my visit. I just had to see what was happening... Hang tough, seems like you have a good support system, but also that they're going to give you fits!! lol

and Blu... Jumpin Jesus Jehosifat did you have to say 'tube sock extravaganza'?? Maybe I'll continue to be happy I don't have children.
:-}

Not-So-Naughty Voyeur said...

Eeeew. And I don't know that Blu is a positive influence on anybody. Ahhahahah! Well, cuz I don't let him around Monkey!

Sorry, Chal. I don't even want to know when these sorts of things go on in my home. Maybe I'll let Grandpa D talk it over with him? HAHAH!

MrRyanO said...

Ahhh, 30 minute showers and jerkin' the gerkin' till you can't see straight! Good times! Good times!

RockDog's Helpful Tip of the Day: Keep your unit lotioned up...it prevents chaffing.


Enjoy!

Steven said...

30 minute showers...hehe

He just aspires to be very, very, clean. ;)

Steve~

Chalice said...

Blu... I just want to thank you for all of your support in my son's whacking off issues... Its more than appreciated :) Fuck I dont know whether to be sarcastic or not here... Damn and then you let him read this.. I outta hurt ya..

Jason... As far as I know he isn't running around grabbing boobies.. Damn I am cringing at the thought..

Sirdar... Yes he is actually helping but he loves to tease me about it.. Then again what are significant others for if not to torture us...

Blu.. pipe down.. you had your turn!

Bardouble29.. You are right... You are right **sigh** But still I just dont know if I wanna know about it..

AuntJackie.. Blu hasn't made it to the husband status quite yet.. Probably because he hasn't paid me enough yet :) **snicker** Seriously, he is a good guy and I appreciate his help more than he even knows.. That's why I pay him the big bucks and keep him around..

NV.. I got news for you. My son will NOT talk to grandpa D about this EVER :) **snicker** As much as I love grandpa D its just not happening!!!

Rockdog.. Wow... I appreciate the tip! I will pass that along to my son along with a bottle of lotion.. I should so hurt you..

Novak.. What is wrong with you?? Nothing witty to say here?? Damn I should take your temperature.. But yes, I would like to believe its just him wanting to be clean more than anything else..