Sunday

Family Day...

Today it was about babies. You know those cute little beings that make you want to smile and cry at the same time because they are so absolutely adorable.

It was my cousin Amanda's baby shower.

We had a pretty good time. Well as good of a time as you can have at a baby shower. Personally I am not one for all of the little games they insist on playing at these functions. Let's see everything from taking yarn and guessing how big around the mom to be is to naming the prices of baby related items. I actually ended up winning one of the games and won some bath salts and body wash which I ended up giving to my sister because I have a ton of that stuff.

I would rather they just open up the gifts and lets move on. My sisters and I couldn't wait to get the hell out of there.... Does that make us bad people?

We should be having one of these for Maggie before to long. My sister is pregnant with her second baby and is due on April 9th. I am entirely too excited. I have a thing for babies. **sigh**

Here are a couple of pictures...

My sister Maggie and her son Phil.

The cake which was cute as hell. They did a great job putting it all together...

And here is a video of my nephew having a good time. You would never know he was running a fever the entire time he was there. He has been sick with pneumonia lately. Poor baby...

3 comments:

The Lone Beader® said...

Hi Chalice! Nice music you put on the baby video. Cute!! LOL.

I've only been to 2 baby showers in my life. Like weddings, I kind of avoid them like the plague. LOL

Bardouble29 said...

awwww, I love baby stuff, makes me want my own. The picture of sis and son was great, He is such a cutie.

Sirdar said...

I'm glad I don't have to go to baby showers. Of course at my age there aren't too many new moms as we've pretty much had all the kids were going to have.

That little guy sure looks like he was having fun!!