Friday

Happy Birthday NV!!!

I wanted to take a minute to say something to one of my dearest friends in the world....

Happy Birthday NV!!!

Just so you know, I went on a mission to find you a cake! I even thought I found the perfect one because it came complete with a boxing glove which I thought you could always use around the house incase Mr. NV gets outta line or even Blu when he is there...cuz a girl has to have her weapons you know...

But I tried to get the cake and apparently it was meant for Jared because he kicked my ass and I left empty handed....


So I tried NV.. I really did! That's okay, when that Jared goes to sleep his ass is mine....And so is that fucking cake...

Everyone Sing it with me...

Happy Birthday To You..
Happy Birthday To You..
Happy Birthday Dear NVVVVVVVVVVV....
Happy Birthday To You...


Have a Great Day NV... You know I love you :)

4 comments:

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

Yeah, she is going to need that boxing glove if she doesn't quit taking naughty pictures and video of me when I am not looking!!!

Happy Birthday again NSNV, but I already sung that song so HA!

Later...

Not-So-Naughty Voyeur said...

Ahhh! You are so good to me :) I only just pulled up your blog. I've been sitting here pouting because my only wish was to sleep in.. and MrNV is upstairs snoring away. OK, so he has been out of town and just flew in lastnight :) Bla bla :)
You're the best, and you know it :) I still think we should leave our men and just become lesbeeens :) See you tonight I hope!! XOXOXO

The Lone Beader® said...

That cake is awesome. My friend Jimmy would enjoy that=:)

Sirdar said...

Hey...at least you tried to get her a cake. I mean...what more can a friend do?