Sunday

Tag! I am it! **Blimey**

Well well, it appears I have been tagged by The Lone Beader! **sigh**

I am supposed to name 6 weird things about myself. Now this one is going to make me think abit.

1. I cannot eat certain kinds of candy unless I consume them in a color pleasing order. For example, if I had a bag of M & M's I would eat the colors I hated the most first and the one I enjoy the most last. So bye bye Brown, Orange and Yellow... they gotta go. Last would be the Red's and Blues :) Yes I realize they all taste the same... its a mental thing damn it...

2. I have to check my alarm at least 3 times before I go to bed at night just to make sure I set it. And then if I wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom or something, I am checking it again. Okay its a little Obsessive Compulsive but its okay.

3. I have webbed toes. Yep I sure do. On each of my feet the two toes next to my big toe are connected together. I am no Donald Duck but I am a pretty good swimmer. When I wear sandals in the summer everyone comments on my feet. Cannot really wear a toe ring which bothers me but I like me toes... me thinks em' cute :)



4. When I have a song stuck in my head, I will literally listen to it a hundred times in a row just to rid myself of it. And watch out if its a song I happen to love. I could listen to it for days on repeat and never grow tired of it.

5. When I eat I cannot have my food touching on my plate. I see people who mix up their food and it gives me the creeps. You know like mashed potatoes and corn... blechhhhhh... Now if someone makes something like a casserole where everything is cooked together, I can eat that.

6. When I sleep I can have no parts of my own skin touching. Therefore I sleep with a body pillow between my legs so they don't touch. My arms are placed just right so they don't touch either. And my hair cannot be touching the back of my neck or my face so I pull it up over the back of my pillow. Don't ask me why because I don't know why. It is just one of my quirks.

Now I get to tag a few people and I like that....

How about Blu, NV, Bardouble29, Sirdar and RockDog.

I am 31% Asshole/Bitch.
Part Time Asshole/Bitch.
I may think I am an asshole or a bitch, but the truth is I am a good person at heart. Yeah sure, I can have a mean streak in me, but most of the people I meet like me.

5 comments:

The Lone Beader® said...

I can relate to #1, 2, and 4. I hear ya on #5, but my mom taught me that 'it all goes in the same place' so, I can deal with mixed up food, although I certainly do not do it on purpose... =:0

And, your toes are unique!! I guess everyone probably has something about them that folks comment on. That's what makes each one of us special =:)

Bardouble29 said...

I can relate to you well. I hate me skin touching when I sleep to, but over the years I have gotten a little better.

Its been really fun reading about each others quirks.

I recently just did a blog about my weird meme's, so special for you I am listing them again.

Soooo, lets see, I did some thinking and some more thinking and I think I have come up with a decent list of weird things about me.

1. When I talk, I talk with my hands. I can, at time become very animated. People always tease me that if my hands were tied I would not be able to talk. But I can talk even if my hands are still at my sides....

2. I talk to myself, and I answer myself back. I can have a full one person conversation! I also blast music and sing at the top of my lungs when driving in my car.(Something I would never force another human to listen to.)

3. I have my own "Barb" dictionary...I make up words as I go. I also use words like thingamajig, thingybobber, and dohickey to decribe things, when a normal vocabulary word won't work.

4. I seem to have a pension for remembering weird facts and small details of strange and unimportant events.

5. I have post it notes every where. If I don't write something down I am very liable to not remember it.

6. I love playing cards, I play almost any game there is, for Christmas one year I got a cd with 101 different card games on it and I have played almost all of them.

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

Damn, you are weird. I thought I knew.

I love those webbed toes and I think it's hilarious how you seperate the food on your plate because I chuckle everytime under my breath when you do it.

The alarm clock issue isn't so bad because I've got similar issues myself.

I guess since you tagged my ass I will be posting some equally weird stuff a lil' later...

TaTa...

MrRyanO said...

Blu got his ass tagged? What the hell are you kids doing out there??? LOL!

Sirdar said...

Smarties...you have to eat the red ones last.

I also check my clock at few times before bed...I don't like being late for work. Sad really....

I sleep with the cat between my legs. No NV..I'm not into beastiality!! The cat just comes and lays there.

I powder my feet with Dr. Scholl's foot powder because I can't stand smelly feet. And my shoes don't stink either because of it.

I'm always cracking my neck. I crack my ankles too.

I can move both my eye brows separately and I can move my ears.

Is that weird enough? Don't answer that.