Tuesday

Michael

Happy Valentines Day Baby...
I Love You more than I will ever be able to put into words or even show you...


One look
One smile
One touch
One embrace
One kiss
One love
Two people
Two minds
Two souls
Two destinies
One road
One journey
One ending
Together.


"I know that this fairy tale may not be filled with Kings and Queens and Castles and rolling hills of green but what it could be filled with is love, and that is the true love that you speak of and the true love that I believe is pumping through my veins as I write this to you."

I am truly the luckiest woman in the world :)

12 comments:

Bardouble29 said...

Awwwww! I don't know you or Blu, but I wish you both a beautiful Valentiners Day! You are a beautiful person, and I hope your day tomorrow is wonderful!

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

Happy Valentines Day Baby!!! I love you Too....!!!!

Steven said...

You two are sickening. ;)

Steve~

MrRyanO said...

I think I just threw up a little bit... ;)

Happy Day to you both!

Not-So-Naughty Voyeur said...

Agggg.... I'm blind!!!

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

Aggggg......Isn't blindness cool NSNV, and Steve and RD, you too are the best.

I will visit you some day and bless you with my gift of......Well, we'll see what gift...!!!

Not-So-Naughty Voyeur said...

Besides, Chal, I know it's me you really love :)

Chalice said...

Its amazing how many people just cannot stand the reading this stuff.. Well I truly do not care if you want the honest truth..

Michael.. you know what I say is true and real... I love you baby..

Rockdog.. Just swallow it down..

Novak... We may be sick but thats okay I like it that way..

NV.. Damn it.. you know how I am :)

BarDouble.. Thank you :)

Dan said...

What a sweet post!

Happy V Day Chalice! And I'm not late, because I think every day should be V Day. Hugs and smooches!

Scarlett said...

Awwww, how sweet! Happy Valentines chica!

hugsss :)

scarlett

Sirdar said...

Awww... that is so sweet!!

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

Wow, and i was expecting chocolate!!!!