Tuesday

Breakdowns and Back

I cannot lie...

Last week was the hardest time I have had in my recent life. I went through entirely too many emotions and had an over abundance of crazy thoughts racing in this off the wall mind of mine.

But that's all over...

Michael is home...

Now life can get back to what its supposed to be. A week in the hospital on top of a few other things that happened really took a toll on the both of us so now that its all over, he and I can get back to what we do best and that is just being with each other.

I love this man...

I love this man more than I ever thought was humanly possible... I know I have said this before but its amazing how much you really realize something when staring in the face of adversity. When you think there is even the slightest possibility everything will not turn on positively it really makes you re-evaluate a lot in your life.

He always says you have to keep on keepin' on (okay he stole it from Joe Dirt...but whatever) and he is right. Focusing on everything negative does no good. All it does is make you insane, brings you down and makes life, along with everything in it, more difficult.

So I have now made it my mission to do everything I can to remain focused and positive. There was a time when I wouldn't have been able to do it but now that I have someone in my life who sees the beauty in everything its going be that much easier...

I am so thankful...

I am counting my lucky stars....

Michael sent me this and I love it... Check it out... It speaks volumes...





3 comments:

Bardouble29 said...

you have moved me....I am so glad that he is feeling better!

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

Dear Chalice,

There are so many things. You know these things as all of do but to see them radiating from you as the days pass gives me that much more hope that even a simple smile can often suffice.

Times will always be treacherous yet they will always be true and real and with that we can only love. That's it. Love simply is the one triumph that no one can ever take away and to know I have had a part in making it a reality only brings tears of joy to my eyes. I am me. Why would I want to be anyone else? Why would anyone want to be anything or anyone but who they are. Change is good as I always say, the direction one takes it is a matter of choice.

If you want to change the world, or, if you want to change your life, then, just change your mind...

Love,
Michael

Sirdar said...

So glad that you two are back together again and obviously happily in love.

Psst...Blu....RUN!! Its a trick!!!

Just kidding :-)