Thursday

Dueling Computers

Okay since Blu has blessed my life with his magnificent presence things have been more than incredible.

Right now the two of us are sitting in the living room, each at our own computers. It's kinda funny. He is filling my head with all of the music he has crammed onto his machine and I love it :)

I wish you could see him in his Stewie's Sexy Party lounge pants. **snicker**

I am having so much fun right now. Here it is Midnight and I have to get up in 6 hours and I can't even begin to fathom the idea of sleep right now. I'm afraid if I do I will miss something and I don't wanna miss a thing or a moment or anything else for that matter...

So.......Until I post some crazy ass story tomorrow night I shall say this... Night Everyone!

10 comments:

MrRyanO said...

I'm going to pass on the lounge pants image. By any chance are there any strippers in your backyard that you could describe? No? Oh well... :D

Not-So-Naughty Voyeur said...

I'm with RockDog, egads. Well, on the pants part.. not so much the strippers part. Unless they're hot with black boxer/briefs. Yeahhh babyyy!

Rock, you forgot to ask Chal what SHE was wearing. She's a nudist you know.

MrRyanO said...

I'm not gonna ask that...I've seen the pictures of Blu...I don't want him on my doorstep...unless I get that rhino horn attached to my forehead first...

Not-So-Naughty Voyeur said...

Chicken. BWaaaaaaaaaaKKK!!!

Not-So-Naughty Voyeur said...

ChickenDog

MrRyanO said...

What, are we in 2nd grade? Are you double dog daring me? think I won't? Chalice, what were you...wait a minute! You said she was a nudist...doesn't that answer the question???

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

Okay, you guys seem to enjoy talking about my lounge pants I see? What's this about strippers? That sounds fun, can we get some chal, perty please...?

Rock, I am a big softy *clearing throat with confusion* I want a rhino horn to match my rhino shell...

NV, don't be talkin' bad about my RockDog buddy, I'll have to pull out the big guns...ChickenDog is funny though, sorry Rock...

And what's this about nudism all the sudden, I am lost...??????

Oh well, I here and thats all that matters....

You guys, aaaawww shucks.....

Chalice said...

Rockdog.. Strippers in my backyard?? If that were the case I would be rollin' in the money!!! Damn maybe I should install a pole huh??

NV.. Don't go tellin' everyone how I am! I am about tired of you tellin' all my secrets damn it!

Blu.. You want strippers in the back yard huh? Depends on what you are gonna do for me? Whatcha got for me huh??

Sirdar said...

Geez...here I am...late to the party. I'm OK with the strippers part. But not in my backyard. Way too darn cold for that. Cripes...the headlights would poke an eye out!!

Blu in...lounge pants? I'd rather see him in lounge pants than without lounge pants.

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

Yep, strippers...Boy do I have stripper stories...

Sirdar, i appreciate your honesty...