Thursday

Writing?

For whatever reason I am not in a writing mood lately. Doesn't really matter if I have a zillion things in my head I could write about whenever I sit down and think of doing it, I go blank. I think it's mainly the excitement of Blu being here is still at DefCon 5. It use to be I would get home from work and get online and do somethings but now I come home and want to spend time with him. Funny how that stuff works huh? Then again, how could I not want to spend time with someone I love so much and who is the best friend I have ever had???

I promise to come up with something witty this weekend for everyone. I have a few lil' stories from my rambunctious teen years brewing within the crevices of my mind I will enlighten you with... Oh Lord.. I have way too many of those :)

Take care everyone!

9 comments:

MrRyanO said...

Hey Chalice! We'll be around when you return...you know I always look forward to some good car wreckin' sneaking out crazy youth stories!

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

Yeah, the excitment of Blu-Dom will soon wear off and you know it!!!

And the only reason you post the other stuff is for RockDog to get his fix, right?

Ha! I would to....

Who Am I?

It will come to ya' Chal...!!!

Not-So-Naughty Voyeur said...

Well, less of the mushy lovey-dovey stuff (hurl) and more of the fun stuff (yay!). Aren't you two arguing yet? C'mon. Hurl a pot at his head and let's get on with the games...

Not-So-Naughty Voyeur said...

Blu, did you say RockDog's been fixed? Ouch.

MrRyanO said...

Ouch indeed! LOL!

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

No pots & pans...I had a bad experience with those...And I once got a fork stuck in my chest right after having tupperware hurled at me...

Sirdar said...

Men. They always screw up your normal life. Oh well...normal will be normal soon.

Chase said...

Hey Chalice!

Sounds like you are having a ball of a time! Which is great, persue happiness! (Or something like that). I am due back on campus next week - (Our academic calendar is from January to November). Looking forward to it. Thank you for the comment. Waiting for your next posting.

VJ

Chalice said...

Rockdog, I will get you your fix of my crazy ass past life this weekend. I have a couple of good ones I managed to recall recently and I think you will like them..

Blu, Now how can you say you will wear off soon??? I think not! I am having way too much fun with you. You are the reason I smile every day... I had to insert the mushiness for NV's benefit..

NV, Now why would I want to do that to him? You are entirely too evil for your own good.

Rockdog has been fixed???

Sirdar, Men don't screw it up they just make it more and more interesting. And I rather like that alot.

VJ, Nice to have you back from your surfing excursion :) And you better not forget to come back! I would hate to have to hunt you down!