Sunday

And Where is My Blanket???

It's official. I am completely out of it today.

I honestly thought is was because of not getting much sleep this past week but today is a bit different. Since yesterday, okay you who are squeamish, and you know who you are NV, do not read any further if you don't wanna hear it okay??? Anyway, the incision they made in my belly button during surgery is really quite gross. The amount of nastiness coming out of it is really making me nauseous. Not to mention that I am really cramping like crazy again. I was fine the last couple of days and now, its back like a kick to the face with a golf shoe. OH WHY!!!!

Now I thought I might have been running a temperature so I checked it and its currently 100. Fuck... I really hate this stuff. I really need to go to work tomorrow but if this incision is infected and causing this, I should get it taken care of immediately. So I figure if I wake up tomorrow morning and its not any better then I will head back to the doc and see what he has to say.

The pain in my head right now makes me think I have accountants in my head cranking out numbers on one of those old adding machines.... I really thought I removed them from the payroll so what gives???

Where the hell is my blanket??? I am cold as hell here... Although I should just go back to bed and stay there. I need a remedy! Who can help me out??? Damn......................

6 comments:

JBoombostick said...

Take more pills.. Chew them, they start working faster ;).. thanks for rolling me in your list

xoxo

Chalice said...

Thanks for stopping by :) And for the advice! Its Always appreciated...

Sirdar said...

When I had my surgery in August my incision at my belly button was starting to turn red and sore. I went back to the hospital and they immediately put me on antibiotics because it was infected. Don't let it get too far infected or it will be worse for you. Get it looked at NOW!!

Oh...and you are going back to work way too soon. If you can, take two weeks from the surgery day. I tried going back after the first week. Didn't work out. I was there for 4 hours and the pain was coming back big time at the incision point. The inside takes longer to heal as it needs to join and heal together. Too much movement doesn't allow for that to happen. I can then get infected again. You don't want that...trust me.

Chalice said...

Sirdar - This was supposed to be minor outpatient surgery but its not really turning out that way. If it doesn't look any better in the morning and Im still running a fever I will call. Besides if I don't I know I will be on Blu's shit list and I don't wanna be there :) Besides I hate feeling this way... Its definitely no fun by any means. I could deal with the headache if I didn't have the nauseated feeling and the gross belly-button stuff going on...

tr said...

aww sweetie.. hope you feel better soon. Rest is good do alot of it.

I remember when i had my apendix removed. I couldn't do anything for like a week. I could laugh or caugh and forget about sneezing. It sucks!

Take care sweetie. hopefully all will get better soon.

tr said...

aww sweetie hope you feel better soon. Rest is good do a lot of it ok.