Thursday

I Love Little Kids

Tonight was fun! I went with my sister to watch her son in his preschool Christmas Program.

There is nothing like watching 2 and 3 year olds cry on stage and scream for their parents while the teachers are behind them doing their best to calm them down and keep them from running off the stage.

I haven't laughed so hard in such a long time!

My nephew, Matthew, did so good. My sister and I were both convinced he was going to be one of the criers but he wasn't. He was having a good ole time up there dancing and clapping. Hell he even bowed a time or two. Oh wait, he did have a moment with his finger crammed in his nose. ***snicker***

I, being the huge slacker that I am, forgot my camera. But my sis didn't so when I get some, I will post them.

Nothing lets you know its Christmas time like watching little kids having a ball singing songs they don't even know the words too. And when you throw in the dancing, you are talking about one of the most hilarious things you can see.

I love kids :) Makes me wanna have a whole ton of them... Okay Im lying. Maybe one or two more but then Im calling it quits damn it!

Have a great night everyone!

5 comments:

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

I love lil' kids too. I can't ever get enough of them, well, maybe sometimes but since I am such a big kid myself it all works itself out...

I am glad you got some laughter in because you need it, so does everyone.

Chalice said...

I love the fact you are nothing more than a big kid :)Being young at heart is always a good thing!

Sirdar said...

I have 4 of them. They do bring me joy. I was only going to have 2. I wanted 2 but my wife wanted 6. "We" compromised at 2. We have 4. I figured out what was causing them and did something about that before #5 showed up.

Did your son do the Christmas play thing too?

Sirdar said...

I should have added...when he was young...

Chalice said...

My son did a few Christmas programs when he was young. Damn how I miss seeing him do that stuff too. He is at the age now where he would rather be caught wearing something hideous than be in one of those programs. You know, at 13 you are just too cool for that stuff.

So you finally figured out exactly what causes the birth of children eh? I love the way you said that. Too funny :)