Thursday

Back At The Daily Whatever...

I was looking forward to going back to work. I really was. You know how it is when you have been ill and stuck in the house, doing anything is a welcome relief. The one who owns my heart knows this all too well, even more so than I myself know it.

So here I was, happy to be going back right? I really was! That is until I got there. It's like hell unleashed it's furry at my desk as a nice welcome back present! Gee.. Thanks Satan!

Aside from every single report I do being wrong and the new work I have, I guess its not so bad. I loathe time constraints and now I have way too many. Deadlines... Deadlines... Deadlines...

Hey Satan! Did I say thanks??? Ughhhhhhhhh!

It was nice to see everyone again. I came back just in time to see my sister tell the Vice President of the company to go fuck himself. Now that was some entertainment! You have to understand how my sister is. It's not surprising by any means and the boss, who I have dubbed, The Little General, completely had it coming. By the end of it all, he was begging her not to leave. Its fun to watch power hungry people back peddle. Kinda makes you smile when they get put in their place :)

So I am back to the daily grind. Its going to be busy but at least I am feeling a lot better. I am still having my moments but its nothing like it was.

I am a little sad this morning. Anyone who really knows me understands how much of a football fan I am. Well Lamar Hunt, the owner of the Kansas City Chiefs, died after a long battle with cancer. Rest in Peace Lamar....

Okay you gotta tell me.... What do you think of my new header? Is that fucking cool or what? I love it so much! And that is compliments of my baby. Why he loves me so much, I will never know :) Thank you Michael!

Have a wonderful day everyone!

10 comments:

Scarlett said...

I do like your new template, it's very nice.

I know what you mean about wanting to get back to work, my little one has been sick for three days now and I'm itching to get back to work ASAP. Hope things get better at work for you.

Take care Chica,
scarlett

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

Yeah, your welcome on the template "CHICA"...I really like that word or name or whatever you wanna call it...

I am sooo glad you are back to your old(I mean young) self again and pretty soon I will be right there beside you to pick on ya' non-stop....

I can't wait.

MrRyanO said...

Cool header...nice job!

Chalice said...

Scarlett.. Things are alot better. Today I actually felt good ALL day long. No more of the off and on bouts of feeling like crap.

My baby.. I know you are not thinking you will be picking on me non-stop. Nope.. Can't be talking about me! Oh hell, of course you are! Okay I have to be honest, I wouldn't have it any other way. Damn I can't wait either!

Rockdog.. It is pretty cool huh? Damn I feel so loved :)

Not-So-Naughty Voyeur said...

Sheesh. I can't believe the boss hired 2 of you :)

I like the header, in theory :) But in reality, I'm certain you won't be able to get the house insured and I'm not sure I'd sleep well at night worrying about a Tsunami.. Hurricane... Floods of any kind!

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

NV, In theory? What is this shit? You are just 100% crazy. I love it though...

Don't worry, we don't need no stinkin' insurance...

Do we? Booyah...!!! Rock Dog, you are alright with me...

Later...

Not-So-Naughty Voyeur said...

And there is always the issue of electricity. Are there little sand sockets? Potty? If you pee, the wall will dissolve. Does Pizza Hut deliver to sandcastles? Will you have a sandgarage? I mean, c'mon, even Spongebob lives in a pineapple?

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

I could invent all sorts of sandy solutions for the sandy mantion...

Chalice said...

You know NV, I think I am going to change your name to "Hope Crusher" or "Dream Smasher". Yeah you heard me! So what if I wanna live in a SandCastle! I'm sure I could find a way to make it nice. And I think Pizza Hut would deliver to the 7th Circle of Hell if you paid them enough.. And who cares about Insurance. If your house falls you just rebuild it! See how great that is???

Sirdar said...

Nothing wrong with living in Sandcastle. Just use lots of glue to stick the little grains of sand together and it should hold up pretty well. :-)

Template is hard on my eyes. Must be the contrast of something. If you like it...I like it too :-)

NV: Are you going to Vegas?