Saturday

The Best Christmas Gift...

This year my life has taken a huge change and I might add for the better. I took some steps towards my own happiness and self-fulfillment and it is the best thing I ever could have done.

I am getting the best Christmas Present in the world and its one I will cherish from the rest of my life. Michael, my baby, will finally be coming home this week. I am sure some of you have noticed the counter on the side of my blog so needless to say, the 27th of this month is not coming fast enough. I think he and I are both in agreement on that. We are both a wreck waiting for this Wednesday to get here. I love Christmas but it just needs to hurry up and get over with...

Damn I cannot wait!!! Not only about finally being able to spend the rest of my life with the man I love more than anyone else on this planet, but I get to meet his family. I love them so much!!! They are truly spectacular people and knowing they are my family too means the world to me!!! I am truly blessed!!!

My son is overwhelmed with excitement too. This is such a good thing for him!! Especially since he and Michael are incredible friends already....... its only going to get better from here on out.

For the first time in my life I am complete....

Now...

I wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas and an even Happier New Year!!! Now how about some humor.....


'Twas the night before Christmas--Old Santa was pissed.
He cussed out the elves and threw down his list.
Miserable little brats, ungrateful little jerks.
I have a good mind to scrap the whole works!

I've busted my ass for damn near a year,
Instead of "Thanks Santa"--what do I hear?
The old lady bitches cause I work late at night.
The elves want more money--The reindeer all fight.

Rudolph got drunk and goosed all the maids.
Donner is pregnant and Vixen has AIDS.
And just when I thought that things would get better
Those assholes from the IRS sent me a letter,
They say I owe taxes--if that ain't damn funny
Who the hell ever sent Santa Claus any money?

And the kids these days--they all are the pits
They want the impossible--Those mean little shits
I spent a whole year making wagons and sleds
Assembling dolls...Their arms, legs and heads
I made a ton of yo yo's--No request for them,
They want computers and robots...they think - I'm IBM!

Flying through the air...dodging the trees
Falling down chimneys and skinning my knees
I'm quitting this job there's just no enjoyment
I'll sit on my fat ass and draw unemployment.

There's no Christmas this year now you know the reason,
I found me a blonde. I'm going SOUTH for the season!

5 comments:

Sirdar said...

Having the love of you're life coming to stay with you is a pretty good Christmas present. I'm happy for all three of you.

Take care and have a great Christmas an New Year!!

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

I can't believe you are saying this about lil' ole me. I feel sometimes I don't deserve the gift in you and C that I have received...

I love you so much
and home I will be
a few more days
then you will see...

I love you Baby...

BTW...That Rudolph comic is the shizzle...

Scarlett said...

I'm so happy for your new family, how wonderful!

LoL, loved the comic...

Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year to You and Yours!

hugsssssssss,
scarlett

MrRyanO said...

That's cool...the results of my last blog post say that I can't write mushy stuff, so let me just say that I am happy for you both!

Will we even hear from you guys for the first week that Blu is there...or will you be too busy? [wink wink nudge nudge] I was just getting into Blu's old pics...I guess I can wait for more...I'm rambling...

Chalice said...

Sirdar, thank you! Thank you very much! I never thought I could be so happy :) I hope you and your family have an incredible Christmas...

Scarlett, And thank you as well! This truly is a wonderful Christmas and its going to be an even better New Year for Michael and myself. I wish nothing less for you and your family! Take care Scarlett and once again, Merry Christmas!

Rockdog, if you are referring to my comment I made on your post about talkin' all mushy, well I will make an exception :) But just this once! Seriously, thank you for the well wishes and who knows exactly how busy we will be... Just have to wait and see on that one **grinning wickedly**

Blu, Oh baby am I in a mood and feeling very very sappy as this moment so Forgive me! I am too anxious now that you are only a couple of days from being here. Now why can't you believe I would say this about you? You deserve every bit of it. Actually we both deserve it. Its long overdue... I love you too...