Monday

Disturbed Sleep

To say I couldn't sleep last night would be an understatement. It's more like I won the Gold Medal in the tossing and turning Olympics.

I have way to much on my mind lately. Anticipation of this impending surgery on Wednesday has got me a little anxious and waiting on Michael to come home is driving me completely insane.

I almost got up and took something to help me sleep around 2 this morning but then changed my mind when I realized how overly tired I would be from not getting enough rest while taking something meant to knock my ass out.

Basically, I can't win in the world of sleep lately... I am still contemplating the whole idea of pulling a Seinfeld and building a nap area under my desk at work. Today could just be the day that idea takes shape.... Do you think the bosses will even notice if I show up in pj's with a pillow and blanket???

4 comments:

tr said...

surgery? I hope it's nothing serious.. Wishing you well.

I wanted to let you know that wickedimagination will be no more by the end of this week. I have decided to be in the bloggers family all the way.. smiles..

Chalice said...

Wicked.. We will see about the surgery thing. I won't know how serious until they get in there and look around.

Im sad to hear that your blog is going away but Im happy you are still going to be around.

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

Well, I would love to give the sweetest girl I know words of wisdom but I am the Insomniac King so no help there. I really hate that you are so nervous because you know that everything is going to be just fine, right? thats what I thought...

Now, get some rest right this second. And wicked, you better hang around because I may hittin' you up for some recipes pretty soon...

Later...

Sirdar said...

Well...you have good reason to be losing sleep. I hope the surgery isn't too serious.

I had my appendix out at the end of August. However, unlike you, I didn't have any time to really think about it. I wanted to have surgery and the sooner the better!!