Monday

More Blasted Meme's

  1. Pick one of your scars. How did you get it? I have one on my right arm up by my elbow. I got this while working for NV. She feels the need to torture her employees with hot pokers. Actually I burned myself removing something from a hot oven at NV's.
  2. Do you know what time you were born? I was born at 8:30 am on August 19, 1970.
  3. What do you want more than anything right now? For Michael to be here.
  4. What is your favorite perfume/cologne? Chanel Chance
  5. Do you get claustrophobic? Yes I do.. I hate elevators big time.
  6. Would you fall in love knowing that person is leaving? Yes, why miss out on a good thing?
  7. Blondes, Brunettes or Red Heads? Brunettes
  8. What annoys you the most? People who act as if they know something but really know nothing.
  9. Have you ever made a prank call? Yes and the last time I made one was with NV's husband. I have to admit that it was quite fun...
  10. What is the one phone number you call most often? Michael's house
  11. What is your most prized possession? Besides my son??? Hmmmm... My car or my house or my computer..
  12. Did you ever eat glue as a child? Nope!!!
  13. If you had the ability to see 5 years into the future, would you do it? Trick question because I would if I thought I could change the outcome if I didn't like it.
  14. What EXACTLY are you wearing right now? A purple hoodie, blue jeans and hiking boots.
  15. Name someone with the same birthday as you? Bill Clinton
  16. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Their eyes then their smile.
  17. What is the most romantic thing someone has ever done or given you? Ahhh... easy... See the sand in the box in the pics along the side... There you go :)
  18. What time did you get up this morning? Ummmm.... 5:30...ughhhh
  19. What is your middle name? Diane
  20. What curse word do you use the most? Fuck....
  21. Who was the last person to text message you? Michael
  22. Are you picky about spelling and grammar? Most of the time yes, but I do overlook it now and then.
  23. Do you sleep on your side, tummy or back? On my side hugging my body pillow.
  24. Do you think people talk about you behind your back? I could really care less...
  25. What is your current desktop wallpaper? Its a collage of me and my favorite person in the world...
  26. What time is it right now? 6:27pm
  27. What do you do when you are bored? Write or mess around with my computer.
  28. Would you rather be in a picture or take a picture? Take a picture..
  29. If the person you were engaged to be married to were in a horrible accident paralyzing them for life, would you go through with the marriage? YES... I hate stupid questions like this one...
  30. For $20,000 would you be willing to go without bathing for 3 months. This includes no deoderant or perfumes/colognes? Ummmmm NO!!!

Okay...... I personally think Blu and NV should have to suffer as I have and do these questions..

2 comments:

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

So many memes and so lil' time, what to do? when to do them?

Too-da-loo...

Scarlett said...

I agree, they should! ;)

later chica...