Thursday

Blessed or Cursed...

Am I blessed or am I cursed? Its a question I have battled with myself for quite sometime. I could pretty much go either way on the answer in all honesty but I figured after talking about this crap at work today, why not come home and ask all of my blog readers this one...

Over the years, there is one thing I have noticed about men. And I don't mean any disrespect to you men out there but you all have a complete fetish with a woman's body. Specifically, I am talking about boobies, cha-cha's, fun bags, the twins, lunch, dirty pillows, food-catchers, hooters, massive melons, love humps and whatever else you men love to call them.

I will not lie, I have a fairly nice pair :) Well at least that's what I have been told anyway. And from watching how men tend to talk to me, which is look from my eyes then down to my chest then back to my eyes, I tend to agree with what I have been told.

But you men fail to see what we women must go through carrying these things around. It's not all that easy.

First of all, wearing a bra sucks! The over-the-shoulder boulder holder has got to be the most uncomfortable piece of clothing ever invented and who ever came up with the idea should be taking out and shot. However, I do know it was invented by a woman. What the hell was she thinking? She has got to be into some sort of self-torture. If she were alive today she would have been a member of Opus Dei and would have probably sat around flogging herself just for the fact she was a woman.

Secondly, if you happen to have big ones, they can make your back hurt like there is no tomorrow. And if you don't believe that, try strapping on a fake pair for a few days and see how much you like it! No joke!

Third, if you happen to be a woman who has no breasts at all, you can constantly be mistaken for a 10 year old boy. What fun is that? Then you have to buy bras with padding and be all fake and stuff or subject yourself to surgery just so you have a pair. No fun in that..

Fourth, like I said above, men tend to forget you have a face and focus on your chest. You just wanna look at them and say, "Hello, my eyes are up here and not down there jackass..."

Now there are definitely some good things about having a chest that is fairly well-endowed. It really isn't completely horrible all of the time.... I can't lie and I won't....

Men tend to really pay attention to a woman with a nice set of boobies. You get doors opened up for you pretty much no matter where you go. Sometimes, it can get you free stuff. Anything from a cup of coffee to money. I, myself, have never gotten money but I am just speaking on behalf of friends I know who have gotten such things. The coffee, yeah.... I have gotten it lots of times.

The draw back is that there are many women who forget that it takes more than an excellent set up ta-ta's to keep a man interested. Yeah sure he will love to play with them for awhile but the minute he is done with them and he can't carry on a conversation with you, the fun is all over.

Too many women think they can just run out and get bigger boobies and get the man of their dreams. Its a sad reality. If they only realized from the beginning that having the personality of a wet mop doesn't go well with big big boobies. Nope....they don't go hand in hand at all.

I would like to know from the male point of view here. What is it about a woman with boobs that you love so much? Is is merely because you don't have them or what? Is it boobie Envy? Shit, if you did have them would you even leave your house??? **snicker** I mean I don't have a penis and when I talk to a man I don't sit staring at their crotches when I do it so what gives? And I don't want a penis so I definitely don't suffer from penis envy. Come on boys... help me out here!!! (Besides I don't know how in the hell you walk around with those things anyway..)

This was a debate at work today. And the only guy chiming in with any sort of opinion is a 40 year old virgin (yes he is seriously 40 and a virgin.. no lie) so I figure his opinion really didn't matter all that much...

All right guys.. spill it... I want some truth here...

5 comments:

MrRyanO said...

I'm a glutten for punishment...and a little slow...so let me walk into the line of fire first...!

I have to be honest and say that I have no clue what you are talking about. A woman is beautiful because of her large heaving brain. I'm sorry...I can't even say that without laughing...!

We like boobs because our Fathers liked boobs, and their fathers liked boobs, and their father's father liked boobs! It's in our blood. It's what we do.

Next victim...

Sirdar said...

OK Rockdog...I'll be next. Good attempt though!! :-)

Having a nice set is a definite advantage to a female. Yes there is booby envy from females too. I've heard it before. You are right in about one thing...it does take more than a set of breasts to keep a man. I've seen some females where I have had more than them...but they still look sexy. I've seen them when they have been too big. Too big isn't such a big of a deal as some females like to think.

One thing that I have noticed is that some females tend to wear something that accentuates their boobs for the guys to look at and when they do look, they get offended.

I personally wouldn't want to have large ones if I was female. I know someone at work who told me that she had a breast reduction because of the back issue.

Fake is just that...fake. Ya it looks probably better than their real ones, but it just shows a lack of confidence in themselves. Bigger boobs won't change that self image inside them.

I'm a package kind of guy...if the person attractive...nice smile, nice personality, nice body that isn't perfect, and just happens to have a nice set...great. But it isn't the nice set that will keep me there. However, I am 45 so my perspective about things have changed over the years....

Next!!

Steven said...

"Secondly, if you happen to have big ones, they can make your back hurt like there is no tomorrow."

Whaaaaaaa Whaaaaaaaa Whaaaaaaa cry me a river sister...

the same thing happens to me because of my penis. ;)

Steve~

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

Whatever dudes....

I like boobs because they are soft and warm and round. I like them because they aren't on my chest and they are much more challenging to get to than my own. I like them because they are unique and interesting.

But seriously, I like them because I can put my head on them and rest it like a pillow. I like them because I can put my mouth on them and suck on them like a bottle. I like them because I can put my hands on them and squeeze them like plush lil' animals filled with nothing but love.

I like yours the most because they are beautiful and they are mine...!!!

Chalice said...

Check out the long responses I got to this question. Mention Boobies and men all of a sudden have a shit load to say. Go figure! **snicker**

Rockdog, you are a glutton for punishment. That's obvious by your blog. As for your reason for liking boobs, I just don't buy it. You weaseled your way out of this question. Slacker... That's right, I called you a slacker. Large heaving brain my ass...

Sirdar, I appreciate your explaination. Such a good guy you are. There isn't much I can say about your response other than I know you speak nothing but the truth unlike Rockdog up there..

Steve, Oh Cry me a river about your penis problems Brutha!! Smart ass. I have read your blog way too much to even believe you have problems of pain due to its size. Damn did I just say that??? Oh right.. I did :) I am a bitch sometimes. I can't help myself...

Blu Blu Blu.. I like your answer best :) Nothing but complete and total honesty. That is what I figured I would get all around but nope, Rockdog danced around the question. Sirdar was more on the respectable side. Steve, well no explaination for him. He is just weird but you..... Ahhhh... I love you baby :)