Thursday

I Am Smitten!!!



How could you not love this little face? This is my nephew Philip and in this picture he is giving me his new smile. He does this thing all of a sudden where he scrunches up his face to smile and its cute as hell!!! My sister bringing him over brightened up my day. I felt bad because I couldn't play with him the way I wanted to because I felt so damn shitty but he didn't notice. He was running around and into EVERYTHING!!! He is a little ball of energy and I had so much fun just watching him today... Seeing him and being around him makes me want another one. Maybe one day...

3 comments:

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

He's gonna be a lady killer....bet that...Now start feelin' better already...

Sirdar said...

He's a cutie!! Glad you had some company to take your mind off your pain a bit.

Scarlett said...

He is adorable!

My daughter used to make a face like that....we called it her snooty face :)

Feel better soon!

scarlett