Tuesday

Would I Sell My Soul

Would I sell my soul for some sleep right now? That's a good question. I am so tired I cannot even see straight. I was up all damn night last night. It was yet another round of the tossing and turning Olympics. I think I won the Gold Medal again. Damn I'm gettin' pretty good.... And that's not something I want to be good at...

My son stayed home from school yesterday with a horrid headache and sometime in the middle of the night last night it all turned into a stomach thing. He was literally up and in the bathroom most of the night so he will be at home again today.

I am off the rest of the week once I finish my work day today. My surgery is scheduled for noon tomorrow. I won't lie.... I am truly scared to death. Not necessarily about the procedure itself but about being put under. I just hate the idea of being completely gone by way of anesthetic. That stuff makes me very very nervous.

So needless to say, my mind is all over the place and I am having a hell of a time relaxing. But once this is over with I should be okay. Its just getting it done and over with thats driving me bonkers.

Well its time to head to hell.... oops, I mean work...

Have a great day everyone.

3 comments:

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

It's going to be just fine, I promise...!!! Now, I had a strange feeling that the boy would be sick again, remember me saying so last night? Hmmmmm?

Have a good day...!!!

Sirdar said...

Hope your surgery goes well. It should. They are pretty good these days. Just be thankful it wasn't in the old days when they gave you a bottle of whiskey to drink before they went in. Being asleep when it happens is probably a good thing. Look forward to hear of the success!!

Scarlett said...

I will keep you in my thoughts, I know how nerve racking surgery can be, but I'm sure things will be fine. I hope your son gets better soon as well and that you can get some sleep soon.

Take care chica...